Nowi is a startup company that was founded in 2016, and has rapidly grown to a 11 people team. We have patents pending on our innovative RF harvesting technology, and we are planning to expand that portfolio. Nowi has the ambition to make an impact in the world, and we expect that our people want to do the same. Nowi is located in Delft and has an extensive academic background with people that have masters and PhDs from the Technical University in Delft. The Netherlands is one of the leaders in academic research on RF energy harvesting and we are bringing it into practice.
Nowi is located in Delft and has an extensive academic background with people that have masters and PhDs from the Technical University in Delft. The Netherlands is one of the leaders in academic research on RF energy harvesting and we are bringing it into practice.
- Communicate with the test and system design engineers to understand the IC.
- Support clients to apply our IC in their own application board and in Nowi's application board.
- Support reference designs.
- Create documentation to support clients and internal application.
- Create/update data sheet based on test results.
- Help Nowi's design team to find solution for demos.
- Report to CTO.
- Bachelor/Master degree in electrical/electronic engineering, computer science, information technology or relevant disciplines
- Bachelor or Master degree in electronics, computer engineering or physics or relevant disciplines
- Knowledge about analog circuits and general embedded electronics.
- Experience in programming micro-controllers and communication chips.
- Knowledge about energy harvester transducers is a plus.
- Experienced with measurement equipment (Oscilloscope, Power measurement, Logic Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, parametric measurement, temperature chamber)
- Project management skills and fluent communication in English