THEREFORE WE NEED YOU TO...
Be skilled at...
- Troubleshooting, problem solving and root cause analysis
- Prioritisation and self-management
- Design, implementation and support of enterprise applications, middleware and infrastructure
- Support and optimization of in-house and bespoke applications
- Adapting to change, learning quickly in a fast passed environment
Have experience of...
- Delivering exceptional customer service under pressure
- Operational support at a senior technical level, within a medium to large sized enterprise
- Planning, organising, leading and delivering complex, fast moving workloads with both internal and external 3rd party resources
- Working to recognised methodologies i.e. (ITIL, PRINCE2, Agile)
- A broad range of technical experience within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Supporting junior colleagues via mentoring, training and documentation
Demonstrate knowledge of...
- High Performance Computing and Computer-aided technologies (CAx)
- Enterprise application, middleware and infrastructure technologies
- Database support, administration and optimisation
- Scripting, orchestration and automation techniques
- Capacity, performance and availability monitoring
- Security, vulnerability and malware threat prevention
- Desirable - Motorsport, OEM automotive or engineering background
- Desirable - Testbed and simulation platforms
Hold these qualifications...
- Degree or relevant qualifications in a technology or science subject
- And hold at least one of the following (or relevant equivalent)\:
- - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
\; \; \; \; \; \; \; \;- ITIL v3 foundation level
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude
In return you&rsquo\;ll get the chance to be part of a team with some of the best in the world, at a state of the art facility, with a very real chance to make history.