Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech scale-ups in the Netherlands. To keep things moving fast in making culture more accessible, we’re hiring a Visual Design Intern to join our team!
Who are we?
We’re revolutionizing the way people buy tickets to cultural venues and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to top attractions within seconds. This means Tiqets customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks, and more simply by showing their smartphone!
We’re committed to bringing simplicity to traveling and entertainment. If you want to join our team as a Visual Design Intern, send us your resume. We might just be looking for you!
What you will do
As a Visual Design Intern, you'll be a key part of the Tiqets design team. Visual Design is responsible for implementing and guiding the look and feel of the Tiqets brand across our many touchpoints. You’ll work closely with UX designers, marketing, copywriters, and business development stakeholders.
We’re looking for a bright, creative, and fun student who has the skills to contribute to our team. You will work alongside, and assist, one experienced visual designer. Your day-to-day work will consist of creating compelling designs that will inspire our customers and partners through a variety of media channels – from digital campaigns, event designing, outdoor advertising to other printed materials.
- Create visual elements based on the Tiqets brand identity. This can include work destined for print such as flyers, banners, posters, and infographics.
- Create and emphasize brand identity on a wide variety of digital media such as emails, social media campaigns, as well as promotions, presentations, and event graphics.
- Think creatively to develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Work with branding and marketing teams to develop new ideas and campaigns.
- Maintain high-quality visual consistency on finished works, helping fellow Tiqeteers present a consistent image to the world.
- Assist in revisions of work after initial, as necessary.
- You are enrolled in a relevant field of study (Graphic Design, Media Arts, or similar).
- You are available for a period of 5 to 6 months.
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Sketch are your digital bibles.
- You are up for an exciting challenge in a fast-paced environment and have a desire to design for both print and digital media.
- You have excellent English communication skills.
- You are comfortable working with tight deadlines, and able to efficiently manage your own projects and time.
- You are living in, or close to Amsterdam, in the Netherlands, or you’re willing to relocate.
Perks & Benefits at Tiqets
- Young, dynamic, international working environment
- Bright, welcoming office located in the centre of Amsterdam
- Opportunity to make an impact in the fastest growing tech scaleup
- 20% personal Tiqets discount code to explore great museums/venues worldwide
- Our well-known annual ski trip
- Tiqets academy
- Tuesday's Pizza & beer sessions
- Friday drinks
- Fun, sociable events in and out of the office and a cool summerparty
- Travel costs benefit