EFL Expertise B.V. would like to further expand its European business and is looking for Consultants m/f with language skills in Dutch, German and English at its locations in Berlin or Frankfurt am Main.
EFL Expertise is a provider of consulting services. The real estate industry throughout Europe is currently facing more challenges than ever before: Digital change, consolidation at the European level and increasing cost pressure, to name just a few. With the support of EFL's expertise, housing companies can effectively address these challenges in the EU context. The goals of EFL Expertise are the implementation of consulting projects within the European housing industry, the exchange of best practice methods and the promotion of European cooperation in the real estate industry. The focus lies on consulting in the areas of strategy, IT, finance and project development.
This is the opportunity for you to gain valuable experience in a young consulting company.
- a successfully completed degree in business administration or natural sciences (Bachelor, Master)
- potentially first experience in a professional consulting environment (consulting, investment banking, auditing, etc.)
- a strong understanding of business topics
- a quick grasp and distinctive problem solving competence
- an authentic, independent and motivated personality
- flexibility, mobility and commitment
- ability to work in a team
- very good knowledge of Dutch, German and English
- support us in customer projects by working on consulting topics such as business and liquidity planning, cost, sales and process analyses as well as benchmarking and digitisation topics
- further develop the market presence of EFL Expertise by supporting acquisitions, writing articles and participating in external conferences and seminars
- be deployed primarily in Germany (Berlin or Frankfurt am Main), combined with regular trips to EFL Expertise customers in Europe and especially the company's headquarters in Amsterdam
- from the 1st working day on deployment on strategic customer projects
- a high learning curve and an optimal environment for personal development
- an experienced colleague as a mentor, who will assist you with advice and action
- a wide range of training and continuing education opportunities
- collaboration in the further development and growth of EFL expertise
- a pleasant working atmosphere, True team spirit, company events (with involvement of partners & children)
Please include in your application:
- Cover letter with a brief introduction, motives for your application, curriculum vitae and copies of your most important certificates (school leaving certificate, Bachelor degree, Master degree)
- references and internship certificates as well as information on the possible starting date and your salary expectations
Does it all fit together?
Then we look forward to meeting you. Please send your complete and comprehensive application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
EFL Expertise B.V.
Gustav Mahlerplein 74A
1082 MA Amsterdam