Toby is the smart and simple online solution for tailor-made dog food. It has been purpose-built to reshape the market and challenge existing brands and retailers in the pet food space.
We are passionate about building a smart and simple product that revolutionizes an industry and sets a new standard in B2C wholesale trading.
About the job
Our Country Success Manager will be the first point of contact for our French customers. They love dogs and people, and therefore they can relate to their wishes and problems. They are eager to grow the Toby family, and want to find the smartest ways to do it.
- Interface with management
- Localize and optimize marketing campaigns
- Attend to customer requests and questions
- Pro-actively fix problems
- Scout for and execute on new growth opportunities
- Hug, chat with, and write personal notes to our loyal base of dog owners.
Skills & qualifications
- Fluent in English and French. (No exceptions on these!)
- A BSc or higher in business, marketing or other relevant field.
- Loves dogs and people. Driven to deliver satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Strong personal drive: no one needs to push you to excel; it’s who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- Thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust your priorities on-the-fly.
- Strong empathy for customers and passionate about growing turnover / revenue.
- Visible problem solving skills.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills interacting with a diverse group of customers. Great relationship management skills.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- You want to help and serve our dogs and their owners: When they thrive, so do you!
- Ethical, fair and possess the highest levels of integrity