Sluit u aan bij een team dat is erkend om leiderschap, innovatie en diversiteit.
The opportunity for a Business Support Team Leader to join Honeywell Building Solutions in Apeldoorn during this exciting time of expansion for our business. As an important member of the Business Support Team within the ENA pole, the Business Support Team Leader is responsible for leading and day-to-day management of the local and multinational Business Support Specialists.
The most important activities of this role are to work out the planning of the department, to steer the performance of the team in achieving the most important KPI’s and to create a culture of constant improvement and also to exceed the expectations of external and internal customers.
The BST Leader will also have to assist with various activities from time to time. The successful applicant will be an ambitious person looking to forge a career within an innovative and global business. At Honeywell we want you to be courageous, think big and be the best you can.
Areas of Responsibility:
· Performance and process Management
· Honeywell Operating System Deployment
· Process compliance/procedures
· Workload management
· People management
· Leading initiatives
What’s in it for you?
· Work for a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth
· Join a progressive team
· Market specific training and on-going personal development
· Competitive salary and bonus scheme plus generous benefits including car and pension
We’re looking for
· An experienced Team Manager/ Customer Service Supervisor with a track record in people management
· A confident communicator able to build mutually beneficial customer relationships
Honeywell is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. Our core businesses – Aerospace, Building Technologies, Safety and Productivity Solutions and Performance Materials and Technologies – are leaders in their respective industries, driving solutions that make people’s lives better every day. Chances are that there are Honeywell products all around you right now.