Would you like to be part of progress and contribute to setting up and maintaining the ASML Privacy Practice?
As Privacy Analyst, you will support both the Privacy Office and the entire ASML organization, enabling and monitoring the implementation of the ASML privacy strategy, ASML privacy programs and ASML privacy control framework.
As Privacy Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Streamlining the way of working and being the main point of contact in managing Individual Rights / Data Subject Access Requests / Complaints, engaging with both data subjects and with key stakeholders
- Acting as Business Partner to the various departments, countries, regions within ASML
- Providing operational support in communication activities (i.e. intranet, newsletter, campaigns) together with the Privacy Office and the Privacy Communication Manager
- Managing Privacy Certifications both at individual levels and at company level, identifying certifications needs, planning training methods, tracking certifications fulfillment and contribute in triggering potential related projects / programs
- Providing continuous support to the Privacy Business Partners on the execution of Privacy Processes
- Contributing in the maintenance and implementation of the ASML Binding Corporate Rules and Privacy Control Framework
- Taking part in ASML Privacy Programs / Projects
- Master's degree in Law, related to Privacy.
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of privacy.
- Knowledge of the main privacy processes.
- Strong business orientation and flexibility
- International outlook and affinity for creativity and innovative outlook
- Excellent analytic skills and operational motivation
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills. Fluency in English and preferably one other language
- Team-spirit, collaboration skills and ability to connect people and gain trust
- Autonomy and ability to organize and prioritize and high workload
- Quality and risk-management orientation
- Genuine interest in Privacy Laws and regulations, Labor laws and HR-related legislations
- Understanding of business processes
Context of the position
The ASML Privacy Office is part of the ASML Privacy Practice, based on a dual-layers organization, composed by the Privacy Office itself and by the Privacy Network. The ASML Privacy Office acts as focal point for all the privacy and personal data protection matters within the company and has the main duties to:
- define the Privacy strategy and framework, leading and overseeing its group-wide implementation
- advise management on privacy and personal data protection related risks (i.e. through DPIAs)
- define privacy controls / actions and monitor their implementation
- define and monitor the privacy awareness program
- handle privacy related requests and personal data breaches
- launch and coordinating specific special programs and projects.
The pending approval of ASML’s Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs), relating to the international transfer of data, will expand the scope of the personal data protection legal requirements to other regions and additional stakeholders (employees and business partners) in these regions. This may lead to an increased workload within the Privacy Office.
The whole ASML is part of the ASML Privacy Office stakeholders. Every and each department, business, country, region may seek for privacy advices and/or being involved in privacy programs / projects.