A very interesting position for an engineer who feels challenged in improving the production process to ensure product quality, short lead-times, high efficiency and ‘short time to market’ for Production.
To design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
As EF PS Production sequence engineer you mainly focus on maintenance and optimizations of the production sequences. You challenge competence engineers for requested changes, and implement the changes in the blueprint (flowchart of the sequence), keeping an eye out for all technical and process dependencies.Generic:
As EF Production Engineer you will contribute to the 4 main PE drivers:
- Decrease cycle time
- Decrease cost
- Increase efficiency
- Increase qualityYou will have constant attention for safety. Although working from a competence group, flexibility is expected, to secure the EF output plans and cycle time roadmaps.Sequence Ownership:
- Create, maintain, and improve the EUV sequences
- Verification of BOM and preparation of material kits for the shop floor
- Prepare and facilitate the sequence CCB meeting
- Be the single point of contact for Production- and Development Engineers w.r.t. production sequences
- Validation of work preparation in the factory
- Pro-active resolve sequence issues for production orders
- Align your work with our customer, Manufacturing, in order to fulfill the factory’s requirements Next to the core job of sequence engineering you also contribute to the following 3 area’s:
New Product Introduction:
- Bring your knowledge to bear on (new) product or process development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the manufacturability of the product and test design.Continuous Improvement:
- Continuously adapt, optimize operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
- Analyze the production process (Cycle time and Labor Hours), points out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Supply Chain and Customer Support.
- Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
- TroubleshootFor regular support stand-by might be required.
- Bachelor in Engineering (Business, Physics, Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or comparable)
- Preferably 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Can think in process flows
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
- Flexible, can cope with stress
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Strong analytical mind
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Team player
- Good social and communication skills
- Show initiative
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing
- Dutch language skills are a pre