Solution Consultant (all levels)
The Solution Consultant plays a critical role in supporting our growing sales team and has a direct impact on winning strategic new business by providing innovative creative solutions to complex problems through the use of unique skills to analyze, structure, solution, and present the long-term vision with clients and partners.
We believe customer-centric marketing is the foundation of business excellence. We challenge the status quo to ensure brands are present in the moments that matter to their customers. We deliver simple-to-use, flexible, reliable and user-friendly business tools that enable companies to take their customers on an engaging 1:1 journey with their brand, at scale. We power these customer journeys for brands via our secure, 100% cloud-based technology across Email, Mobile, Social, Web, Ads and any connected device, helping to transform businesses, driving exceptional growth for customers via the delivery of key business objectives.
The Solution Consultant team is at the forefront of the entire Marketing Cloud technology landscape. This collaborative team works closely with sales to uncover real business problems faced by customers and prospects and develops solutions and processes to not only overcome these obstacles, but deliver phenomenal digital transformation.
A Salesforce Solution Consultant plays a crucial role in developing innovative solutions for complex technical and digital marketing requirements.
- Meet with C-level, Director-level, management-level and user-level customer contacts
- Adapt to each type of conversation, whether it's strategic and high-level, or highly detailed and technical.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and technical resources to uncover technical challenges and goals relating to digital marketing, to then develop a solution and roadmap for the success of the customer.
- Showcase through software demonstrations and rapid prototyping how connected experiences come to life with Krux.
- Delivery of executive level software demonstrations, construction of future state customer journey strategies, and developing long term IT roadmaps
- Deliver an engaging and coherent presentation that connects complex technology to C-level audiences.
- Stay up-to-date on product development and roadmap, industry trends, and industry news
- Pre-sales consulting experience an advantage
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with data and/or tag management platforms
- Understanding of mobile web and SDK solutions
- Deep understanding of ad technology (DFP, DCM, SSPs, DSPs, etc.), analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.), and onsite personalization solutions/Experience Managers (Optimizely, Sitecore, etc)
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices
- Experience presenting, storytelling and storyboarding
- Experience developing mobile responsive web pages and emails
- Fluent English plus either fluent German or French is a must have