To help meet the growing demand for Azure, we are building a new team consisting of great trainers to help our customers and partners unlock their potential. We are looking for an Azure Technical Trainer Managerto assist in driving this motion. If you are a great manager, have previous programming experience via application/web development and can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the Azure journey, we’d like to speak with you.
This is a great opportunity to help build out a brand-new team. The best candidate is an experienced manager with a background in building out technical consulting, support or training teams. Additionally. You will have real-world, hands-on experience with Azure, deep knowledge of cloud architectures and virtualization technologies. This team will drive significant impact with our customers and partners and will also have high visibility internally.
Your focus will be to lead a team of trainers that will deliver technical training content to developers, administrators, architects and partners – to drive adoption of Azure services. This role will allow you to combine your passions for managing, teaching and technology to drive learning in positive customer experiences.
- Hire, develop and coach a great team of trainers; drive great execution
- Build best practices for deploying and delivering trainers to our most important customers.
- Drive Azure consumption through training at our largest customers post sale
- Constantly learn the most innovative technologies related to cloud computing in the areas of infrastructure, application development, data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI)
- Build a team that can strategically engage across various business and IT organizations to build customized training plans and programs for some of the largest and most innovative companies.
- Help shape the ongoing strategy and mission of the Azure training program; provide feedback to the business groups and engineering teams
- Assist in developing & maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
- Qualifications include:Current Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT) preferred 5+ yeas management experienceTechnical degree or relevant work experience required Experience conducting classroom training for technology products and services 8+ years experiences in technology planning, implementation, consulting or training.Deep understanding of large platform solutions, Windows and Linux IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, Security, Storage, networking, OSS tools and emerging computing trends Broad understanding of cloud computing, cloud infrastructure, application development/devops, data analytics and/or artificial intelligence. Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure highly preferred Excellent communicator Ability to travel (25-50%) Self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects