We are looking for a medior/senior DevOps Engineer to join us in our mission to expand our Videoland platform to deliver the best video experience to our fans.
What you will do
- Drive the adoption of the DevOps methodology in the development teams: Implementing CI/CD pipelines from scratch, always applying the best practices and patterns.
- Setup, maintain and scale all public cloud infrastructure to meet our current and future requirements.
- Configure and manage infrastructure and application monitoring and logging tools.
- Design, implement and maintain a consistent, scalable, automated continuous integration and delivery platform.
- Provide infrastructure support during various operations such as deployment and general production.
- Optimize infrastructure and phase out legacy systems.
- Monitor and proactively troubleshoot cloud and infra resources.
Who you are
- You excel in setting up production grade, highly available, highly scalable Kubernetes clusters.
- You are proficient in continuous integration and delivery automation tools.
- You have experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS).
- You have a passion for learning new technologies.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced, evolving, growing, dynamic environment.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What you will be working on
- Problems of scale that impact our entire software development lifecycle, improving container orchestration, continuous integration and delivery, and monitoring.
Technologies that you will be using
- Linux, Windows Server, VMware
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Terraform, Chef
- ELK, PRTG, Grafana, Dynatrace
- Azure DevOps
- Azure (Active Directory, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Redis)
- AWS (EMR Spark, S3)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (or comparable).
- Over 5 years of experience as Infrastructure Engineer or similar role.
- Knowledge and experience with Azure and AWS, certification is a pre.