Who we are?
HousingAnywhere.com is the global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that satisfies both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere.com is active in 100 countries and 400+ cities. We have partnered with 180+ universities worldwide and currently target the international student market while we are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2018, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
What are we looking for?
An awesome Dutch or German Speaking Intern willing to learn and contribute! The main idea of this role is to join the Customer Solutions team and become responsible for providing the optimal experience for our users!
You will have the opportunity to provide product training and support to the users of our platform while you develop your business communication skills. You will do this by managing incoming messages and calls and identifying customers needs. Take into account that this is not your average internship, your work will have a large impact on the region you are working in. We want to keep our customers happy!
Who you are:
- You speak English on an above-average level and Dutch and/or German in a native/near native level.
- You are a Bachelor/ Master student or recent graduate in the area of Foreign Languages, International Business Management, Communications or a related study and have a great interest in effective communication.
- You consider yourself to be someone able to work on teams and that at the same time has the ability to work independently, take initiative and go the extra mile to reach the targets.
- You have the ability to structure your work following the team’s checklists and develop your own to do lists.
- You are persistent, this is a central characteristic of our team is persistence. In Housing Anywhere we believe that persistence is the driver of our growth and success.
- You have a genuine interest in knowing how the full cycle of a startup product works.
- You are someone capable to take on new challenges. You are energetic, optimistic and imaginative!
- As a plus: you have already performed similar tasks before at least for several months.
- Even if your aim is to “just” make a good career, our growing team is looking today for the leaders of tomorrow.
One of the shared behavioral traits of our team is perseverance. Within HousingAnywhere we believe that perseverance is the engine for our growth and success.
For us “it all starts with a room” and here you have the room to grow!
When you can start your internship:
- Start now until the end of summer (4 months)
- Start in September until the end of February (6 months)
How the internship allowance works:
Minimum of 6 months internship: The internship allowance is €650.- gross per month (additionally, you can try to apply for the Erasmus+ grant).
Between 4-5 months: The internship allowance is €250.- gross per month (additionally, you can try to apply for the Erasmus+ grant).
- Join a dynamic and quickly growing startup -- enjoy the startup atmosphere with low hierarchies and early responsibilities. This is the ideal learning environment for you if you already are or are thinking about becoming an entrepreneur. Even if your aim is “just” to make a good career, our growing team is looking today for the leader of tomorrow.
- Our team consists of over 80+ people, with 25+ nationalities. with most people in our office aged between 20-30 years old. Having this experience of working in an international work environment will be a good element to have on your CV.
- You get to work in the amazing city of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you! On top of this, you are one train ride away from Amsterdam and The Hague!
- Friday Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every end of the week!
- If you like working with us, and we like working with you, we might offer you a full-time contract after your internship!
Send an email to Recruitment [at] Housinganywhere.com