Do you enjoy organizing processes in large organizations? Are networking and stakeholder management second nature to you? Then join the D&E Means & Methods team at one of the most technically developed companies of the world.
- You are the link between different ASML business stakeholders (manufacturing, service and D&E) with a focus on D&E.
- You manage your own network within D&E-sites, operational sectors and IT.
- You assess the business demand and translates this into documented processes and agreements between.
- You ensure that business processes and their supporting systems are aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
- You support the implementation of processes and supporting systems in the organization.
- Chair change control board meetings.
- Create and maintain business process documentation
- Test processes and supporting systems
- Align with stakeholders on processes, roles, deployment strategies
- Create training material, and provide training
- Maintain training curricula
- Bachelor or Master degree Business Engineering or comparable.
- 5 year experience in business, administration, organization and engineering
- Interest in business processes
- Preferably experience with SAP, TCE and ARIS
- Pro-active, entrepreneur, leadership
- Process oriented, disciplined and structured.
- Open minded, easygoing but professional, focus on securing support.
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken English and Dutch.