Are you a high potential starter? Inspired by the engineering of electronic / electrical solutions for high-tech products? And can a challenge never be too difficult for you? You’d better contact us today!
As an Electronics designer your mission is to specify, design, realize and qualify the electrical infrastructure & interconnection for new and existing ASML products.
You will become responsible for the following:
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Interact intensively with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental Infrastructure & Control department.
- Define, document and maintain designs of the electrical modules and electrical infrastructure.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the various electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers. Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap concerning the environmental electronics within the ASML products. Act as a technical coach for other team members.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and of (gas) safety is preferred.
- Experience as designer of electronic design, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications is a plus
- Initiative, pro-active.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.