We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Trading Analyst to support our planning and buying teams. Your primary objective will be to grow client investment by providing clients with a deeper understanding of their audience. You will have experience in the use of analytical tools such as Google Analytics and be comfortable manipulating multiple large data sets.
Job Title: Trading Assistant
- Advanced Understanding of Programmatic Technologies -confident in understanding the relationship between different programmatic technologies we use and able to make recommendations based on specific client needs
- On-boarding Clients into Amnet Audience Centre –consulting with planners, CS teams and clients to define data strategy, project managing the on-boarding process, bringing further innovation to client setups as new capabilities are developed
- Creation of Advanced Reporting & Insight for Clients –handling and aggregating multiple data sources, using visualisation software to bring analysis to life and producing regular deep dive AAC reporting for key clients
- Maintenance of Key Data Streams –ensuring that any data we’re processing is being collected compliantly and that all variables we require are populating accurately
- Commercial Analysis –assisting the management team with any analytical requirements and recommendations related to our media buying
- Working with internal stakeholders to help optimise our client’s media investment based on your observations and recommendations
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant experience working within an analytical role within a digitally focused business
- Relevant industry certifications in tools such as Doubleclick or Google Analytics
- A basic understanding of SQL or VBA programming languages is preferable
- Educated to a degree level in business, advertising, media, maths, physics, IT, computer programming or similar.
- High degree of numeracy and literacy
- Detail orientated with first class analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines and use initiative in problem solving
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience using industry standard analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Exceptional knowledge of the market both locally and globally, and the role that programmatic display plays within the digital ecosystem
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people.
We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions,
like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each
year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work
scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers
that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work
closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where
you are supported, pushed and developed.