If you recently graduated in computer science or have equivalent knowledge and are enthusiastic and keen to learn and grow in a fun company, then we would be delighted to hear from you. We have a first line technical support role where you will be involved in a wide range of products, projects and services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our lively office where we value happiness in our customers and staff. You will be joining our IT team, working on exciting projects and learning new skills.
Key elements of the role
- Primarily responsible for managing and owning support tickets and driving customer issues through to resolution
- To provide first-line technical support via telephone, remote access and on-site as necessary
- To take ownership of employee technical issues and respond proactively
- To maintain user accounts and users as required
- To proactively monitor the ATD communications network
- To regularly update the internal ‘ticket’ logging system for all technical support issues
- To accurately log all actions for future reference
- Take ownership of software packages used throughout the business and work to improve and maximise their use
- Act as an on-call engineer for our Home Workers outside of normal business hours for ‘business critical’ support
- Work to internal SLA’s
- Create Screencast How to’s of FAQs and provide training
- Brilliant customer service and communication skills
- Microsoft Desktop and Server operating systems and iOS
- Microsoft product knowledge/administration.
- IP & Network troubleshooting experience
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- TCP/IP or basic networking knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written.
- Previous experience in a busy customer facing helpdesk or desktop support role preferred