If you’re a Solution Architect, who thrives on learning, designing, debating, and above all, making a difference, then I dare you to read this and not be intrigued. At 5CA we’ve built a successful CX platform comprising best-in-breed SaaS services and underpinned by a solid Microsoft backend. The 5CA CX platform is our key enabler: consumer support (among other things) over any channel, in any language, at any time. Plus, we deliver extremely valuable BI back through the value chain to help create better products. Our platform must evolve, incorporating more AI, more Microsoft and offer more ways to innovate to make our vision of the future a reality. Do you want to take responsibility of this platform?
This is what you’ll do:
Research & Skills Development (20%)
- Perform research into technology partner or other vendor solutions in the context of innovation, new product ideas, and client requirements for integration.
- Collaborate with 5CA leadership, Marketing, Sales, Account Management, IT and Data Science, and Operations for ideas generation and experimentation.
- Maintain expert knowledge of 5CA’s CX platform and products, including Zendesk, PureCloud, Azure, Dynamics and our data warehouse.
- Maintain current knowledge via google alerts, webinars, case study, training and other resources.
- Share your knowledge freely and help mentor technical colleagues in relation to technical design standards and implementation best.
Consultative pre-Sales (20%)
- Deliver a consultative pre-sales approach: We’re experts in CX, therefore customers expect us to promote and debate better ways to deliver and integrate CX processes and the underlying technology.
- Help Sales & Marketing generate new business by defining, at an architectural and design level, technical solutions that align the 5CA CX platform with our clients’ business problems.
- Consult with Sales & Marketing to understand customer objectives and competitor offerings, converting this intel into experiments and prototypes that influence the CX platform roadmap.
- Provide thought leadership, taking ownership of the 5CA CX platform architecture and lead engineering efforts to evolve and mature the platform in response to market needs
- Transform innovation hypotheses into experiments, lead discovery, design and prototyping efforts to develop marketable new products.
- Work closely with your IT colleagues (Infrastructure Architect, Application Leads, Data Analysts and Scientists) to compound the value of 5CA’s engineering capability we’re much greater than the sum of our parts!
- Maintain the CX platform roadmap, continually seeking input from key stakeholders to help maintain 5CA’s competitiveness.
- Assist delivery teams with resolving critical path technical challenges.
This is you:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience as a Solution Architect.
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and solution design abilities.
- Experience in a professional services environment engaging with executive stakeholders, solution architects and extended stakeholder groups.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt your message to varying stakeholder levels.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing technical solutions that deliver business value.
- Experience with ITSM or similar service delivery framework.
- Experience with ISO27001 or similar compliance framework.
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to our CX platform integrations including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS.
- Experience developing languages relevant to the CX platform including: JSNode, PHP, Python, C#, HTML, CSS.
- Self-motivated / self-directed, capable of multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Ability to handle and overcome objections in both a pre-sales and engagement delivery context.
- A fast-paced & dynamic workplace where every day is different and developments take place in days, not months.
- We provide competitive compensation and generous benefits.
- A fulfilling position within a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients.
- An inspiring environment with young, talented colleagues located all over the globe.
- Colleagues who all share a thirst for new and exciting technology and gaming as the binding factor.
- Great location: our office is centrally located in Utrecht, a two-minute walk from the central station,
If you are excited about this opportunity, then hit that button! Tell us about your aptitude developing technical architectures and how you have lent your technical support to sales. Make us briefly understand why you see this specific role as the perfect next step in your career, and why you are ready to take on this challenge. For most vacancies, an online assessment is part of the application process.
We are 5CA. For the past 20 years, we've used our expertise to help our clients build their Customer Experience (CX) & Customer Support (CS) strategy. Primarily focused on the video games and consumer electronics, we provide omnichannel support using the latest technological innovations to deliver outstanding customer support. We’re headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands, with offices in Los Angeles and Hong Kong. With a large proportion of our workforce being remote and leveraging best-of-breed SaaS tools, we’re a highly flexible and dynamic company able to help our clients deliver a great customer experience. We all share a thirst for new and exciting technology and gaming as the binding factor.
5CA is an equal opportunity employer
Our culture is shaped by a diverse and multicultural workforce, joining us from all corners of the globe, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of color, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, genetics, or age.