On the 7th of June Cognizant Digital Business and Mirabeau organize the very first Digital Hackathon. Together with you we will set upon an interactive day of learning, inspiration and designing a digital future.
Graduates and recently graduated students, with a background in Digital Design, Business, Engineering, Computer Science or Artificial Intelligence, are invited to join the Digithon at our Digital Studio in Amsterdam.
How does the day look like:
- We bring inspiring workshops about digital economy, IoT devices, human centered design and data science
- You bring your entrepreneurial spirit, unique background and exploration skills
- Together with your 5 member multidisciplinary team you will create new ideas
- You pitch your idea together with your team, all winners receive a Google Home Mini :-)
- We finish the day with a BBQ and drinks on the rooftop bar of Qmusic Radio Station! Supported by a Qmusic DJ.
- 09:30 Doors open
- 10:00 Welcome speech by head of Digital Business: Jitka Beukenkamp
- 10:30 Inspiring workshops by our Digital experts
- 13:00 Lunch
- 14:00 Ideation sessions with your multidisciplinary team
- 17:00 Pitching ideas
- 19:00 BBQ @ Qmusic Rooftop
- 22:00 Finish of the event.
- Admission is free of charge
- Apply as an individual, teams will be formed by us
- There is a limited capacity of 100 students so apply fast!
- To create a successful event with a good mixture of educational backgrounds there will be a selection among applicants
- Please provide your LinkedIn profile url in the application form.
- The Digithon event is hosted at the Digital Studio of Cognizant & Mirabeau (a Cognizant Digital Business) at the Kauwgomballenfabriek in Amsterdam
- There are excellent public transport connections (Metro OverAmstel or Spaklerweg)
- For people arriving by car there is paid public parking available around the office.