New to Magnet.me? Sign up now to get your own personalised job matches.Sign up
Do you have a passion for Digital Transformation and do you see yourself working in an international organization where you help and guide clients in their digital journey?
In today’s digital world, the place where technology and business come together is the platform. The Business & Platform Solutions Division (B&PS) works with its clients to enable them to make the best out of their digital transformation. We support clients in their migration from classical application to the digital world. The scale of the changes brought by digitalization across all industries is radically reshaping the way our customers consume technology and services. Our customers are shifting their priorities and budgets to support digital initiatives and implement business-driven technologies. B&PS is to be the partner of choice and trusted advisor of Atos clients to address these objectives.
In this dynamic position within Atos you have lots of freedom and responsibility as part of a young and growing team. You will work closely with a lot of tech and innovation enthusiasts on diverse AI and data science projects, spanning different fields such as natural language processing, time series modelling and image recognition. International travel can be an opportunity when willing.
Within Atos there are many opportunities to further specialize yourself in the diverse field of Artificial Intelligence. Knowledge-sharing and cooperation across competences is very much encouraged and expected.
· Use your expertise in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create insights that solve business problems in all industries and for all functions;
· Learn on the job from your peers;
· Bring AI solutions and methods in a clear and concise fashion to business executives;
· Face new challenges with customers & projects in a fast-evolving field;
· Help define solutions for business problems together by working with the client as part of a business consulting team;
· Set the client on their journey of becoming a more data driven organization, by giving them insights into the world of AI through workshops.
· Generate insights through an agile analytical lifecycle; scope & plan, data preparation & exploration, analysis, recommendation and implement & productionize together with a team, with your focus more on the first part of the process;
· Be a part of international, multicultural and multi-disciplinary teams with strong capabilities spanning business consulting, client engagement, deal-making, solution architecture, data science and data engineering;
Who are you
· You’re a recent bachelor or master graduate from relevant areas with a background in statistics, modelling and programming or business study related to IT (informatics, data science, artificial intelligence, econometrics, mathematics, marketing intelligence, computer science, communication sciences, business IT and management);
· You have affinity with the field of Artificial Intelligence
· Capable of communicating complex subjects in a simple fashion;
· Ability to relate to customers, understand the business problems and know how to translate this to an AI use case;
· You are a team player with leadership skills;
· Knowledge of R or Python, and some hands-on programming experience.
· Familiar with data science technologies or platforms, such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, NLTK, Elastic, Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure);
· Fluent in English, other European languages such as Dutch, French, Spanish and German are desirable;
· Mobility to work with our global clients and teams in Amsterdam, Groningen, Eindhoven, Brussels, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Luxemburg, Moscow, Oslo, Stockholm.
What we offer you
Next to a welcoming and global work environment, we offer you:
· A competitive salary and mobility budget or lease car;
· Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally;
· We value you and provide you flexible working time with remote working possibility;
· The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for industry leaders
· A personal development plan that is created together with your Manager
· A comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 29 vacation days, holiday allowance, 13th month and an attractive bonus plan.
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Elske Visser via +31643842264. If you want to apply, please upload your resume via our website or send it to email@example.com.