What are you going to do?
It’s your nature to guide and inspire your bid-teams in supporting our customers in the automotive industry to make the next step in automation and robotization. You enable customers to reach the highest levels of productivity.
You will create coherent sales strategies for the different markets we serve. With a strong focus on the European market. You understand our customers’ business and will support them in creating the business case for investment. You have a strong focus on customer intimacy and get understand that it’s more than just a machine; it determines their future business.
Furthermore you will be responsible for:
- The coordination and support of the bid team in the quotation processes;
- Strategically development of our accounts and the translation of opportunities into winning propositions;
- Supporting the global strategic objectives.
What do we expect from you?
- Proven successful experience in a commercial role in the field of welding, robotics or industrial automation;
- Ability to quickly adhere to the specific requirements within the automotive industry;
- Having a MSc. or BA degree in Engineering or Business is a plus;
- Highly motivated to work on individual and team development;
- A strong personality and excellent communication skills;
- A builder in the sense of sales opportunities and relationship management;
- You speak in addition to the Dutch language, English and German fluently.
What can you expect from us?
- A varied and challenging job in an inspiring and dynamic working environment;
- An open and informal working atmosphere;
- A proven successful and fast growing Dutch company;
- A competitive salary with excellent additional benefits;
Possibility of flexible working.