A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope's hat, the world's smallest book - at Catawiki, we come across extraordinary objects such as these every day.
As Europe’s fastest growing online auction platform, our mission is to make special objects available to everyone. In fact, 14 million users are buying and selling on Catawiki every month. This means we are continually growing and always on the lookout for new talent!
Born and raised in The Netherlands, we started in 2008 as a platform where collectors could manage their collections online. Yet, times change, ideas evolve, and in 2011 we hosted our first online auction and we haven’t looked back since! We’ve now grown to 500 Catawikians working across 7 international offices and are proud to have maintained our start-up mentality.
What you will do
As Lead Customer Support Agent you are a more experienced agent in the team. Your role will contain tasks of a Senior and have a central and coaching role within your team. You have an excellent understanding of Catawiki’s internal processes and procedures. Besides that, you'll support Team Leads with SLA management and implementing changes. Get things done! You’re not afraid to jump in and help out your colleagues with incoming customer requests (by phone or email).
Tasks and responsibilities
- You advise and coach team members on soft skills and best practices ultimately leading to higher productivity and high-quality team performance as to improve customer delight;
- Communicating (recent) changes, operating procedures and operational results with team members, other Lead Agents, and Team Lead;
- Keep a line of communication with other teams and departments to make sure the teams and organization are still moving in sync.
- Intraday Management, like assigning tasks, monitoring incoming volumes, and adjusting schedules based on needs, absences or shifting priorities;
- You'll be the first point of contact for Agents in case of questions or advise;
- Pro-actively act upon productivity and CSAT / NPS opportunities;
- Support new hires by reviewing phone calls/emails and sharing best practices, which can result in KPI’s being met after three months;
- Support Team Leads with managing SLA’s and implementing new tools, processes and procedures.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Ability to lead and multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables;
- Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion;
- Hands-on mentality and proactive;
- A fluent level of German is required.
- Willing to work in rotating shifts including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Here’s what we can offer you
- A diverse and international team with over 40 different nationalities.
- Trendy offices located in the heart of Amsterdam and Assen with an easy-going atmosphere.
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You’ll actively contribute to the growth of the Catawiki platform.
- Tailor-made training to facilitate your personal and professional growth
- The fun part! Our Activity Committee plan everything from ‘CataFooty’ to International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!
- And there’s more! Paid holidays, holiday allowance and a pension plan paid for by Catawiki.