New to Magnet.me? Sign up now to get your own personalised job matches.Sign up
As a Customer Success Manager at Octo you’ll advise and guide a wide variety of customers, discovering their business needs and challenges and then coach them on the best ways to solve them. From time to time you may also work with Account Executives to advise prospective customers on the best way to launch Octo in their company. Part sales, project manager, consultant and product expert, our Octo Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our customers be successful using Octo. You want to…
• Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
Travel and meet with customers onsite to discover and understand their needs and help them develop an Octo onboarding process.
• Coach customers to be product experts and train them to become increasingly selfsufficient.
• Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
• Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
• Craft customer onboarding assets adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine existing and create new onboarding assets.
• Help drive customer references and case studies.
• 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience a benefit.
• Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
• Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Excellent working conditions with a good salary
• The possibility for growth
• A great team to work in
• Room for learning
We’re a team of 12 entrepreneurial people. Empathy, Ownership, Craftsmanship, Playfulness, Solidarity and Entrepreneurship. These are some of the core values we live by, as a company. We work by them too! We’re building a platform and products we believe in. Knowing there is real value to be gained from digitalizing buildings. If you believe that as well, we’re looking for you!