We are looking for a versatile 3D Visual Designer, who is ready to show us vision on visual design and bring our projects to the next level. You will be working on serious games and gamifications that make a difference. Your main responsibility is to create high quality, low (and high) resolution 3D designs and assets for our kick-ass productions. We work for international companies and for various target groups from kids to adults.
What are your skills and experience?
- You are passionate about 3D and know your way around all the popular tools.
- You easily translate briefings to visual concepts and explain the style and vision of a project to internal and external stakeholders.
- You have advanced working- and technical knowledge of (preferably) Blender and Unity (but if you are a wizard in another 3D program we are interested too).
- You truly enjoy helping your team members to grow and develop themselves and our products.
- It would be a definite plus if you have experience in rigging, skinning and animation, as in level design, -building and -lighting.
Who are you?
- You have an excellent online portfolio.
- You have finished a relevant education in this subject.
- You have 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in the field of visual design in general and specifically on 3D visual design.
- You are available for at least 32 hours a week.
- You have good oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- You have experience in the Game industry and/or AR.
An informal working environment filled with ambition and creativity where everybody can be themselves. Next to working with a bunch of great colleagues, we offer you:
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- A good balance between ‘crunch time’ and ‘fun time’.
- Boxing classes with the team on Wednesday.
Please summarize what makes you of great value to our team. Via the button below you can send in your CV and motivation letter. And please don’t forget to add a link to your online portfolio as well!