We’re looking for a digital production intern
Do you make organizational lists even while you sleep? Can you get almost anything done without breaking a sweat? Are you passionate about digital media and technology? Are you eager to work for our leading clients? Well, &samhoud media is looking for a digital production intern. Keep on reading if you would like to join our young and highly energetic team, working in the heart of Amsterdam.
This is what you need to know
We offer a vacancy for a digital production intern who would like to be part of the production and project management team and be responsible for various productional tasks. This includes activities such as:
- Pre production. Preparing video and audio shoots by arranging castings, assembling a crew, location scouting and making plannings and budgets.
- Post production. From structuring an edit planning to managing voice over recordings.
- Managing shoots and events. Making sure a video or audio shoot or event runs smoothly, is perfectly planned and that each team member can perform their task at their best.
- Supporting project management.
- Setting up user and technical tests. From gathering an app testing panel to conducting a user test of one of our digital products.
- Occasionally joining other teams such as sales, production, tech or design.
We’re looking for interns who match the following profile:
- You are a HBO or WO level student in the field of media production, media management, or any aligned studies.
- You are a structured and stress resistant person that knows how to plan and organize.
- You are able to come up with creative solutions to any challenge and do not shy away from connecting the right people to the right project.
- You have a passion for media, digital and innovative technologies.
- You are proactive, not afraid to speak up, responsible, capable of working independently and you have a critical eye for detail.
- You speak and write fluently and persuasively in both Dutch and English.
You can start your internship on the 1st of September, 2019, but another start date is of course negotiable. The minimum duration of your internship is 3 months. We offer a monthly compensation of € 400,-.