- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a full-cycle recruiting role in an agency or corporate setting.
- Experience in full-cycle sourcing role and managing multiple client groups and stakeholders.
- Ability to work towards goals in a timely manner, both individually and across teams and projects, in the face of multiple demands.
- Customer relationship management skills, with the ability to consult with clients and work in a large-scale team environment.
- Team player with leadership skills, ability to act with integrity and self awareness, avoids unethical shortcuts, and respects/values intelligence and diversity of others.
- Effective communication (written/verbal), interpersonal and client-servicing skills, with ability to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
About the job:
Google is known for our innovative technologies, products and services — and for the people behind them. The Google People Services (GPS) team focuses on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future Googlers. As a member of our recruiting team, you'll be charged with finding unique candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of resourcefulness and a diversity of thought to all that they do. You will be responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and introducing them to the magic of working at Google. You are driven, eager and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and can draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter, friendlier and more efficient.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources"). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants, and analysts, we're the advocates of Google's colorful culture. In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them". We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
- Partner with internal clients, consult with stakeholders and lead their hiring strategy.
- Implement and manage staffing strategies, by building relationships, to provide an innovative and diverse candidate pool. Source and attract candidates across EMEA through networking, direct approach, referrals, university relations, etc.
- Develop market expertise and lead industry mapping and candidate engagement for strategic hires. Manage the candidate process and act as a candidate advocate, evaluating skill level and managing the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer acceptance/declines, etc.
- Improve the candidate, new hires, hiring managers, and recruiters experience. Follow-up with clients to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met.