Purpose of the post:
Present Agency are looking for passionate and creative communication and marketing specialists to join our Shoreditch office. As an experienced leader you will have a digital outlook and proven success in fashion marketing across; PR, events, project management and partnerships.
As PR and Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, managing and implementing strategy for multiple brands across all press and digital channels. As main point of contact for clients, you will liaise with both in-house and external teams across all disciplines of the business including PR, Marketing, Digital and Social Media.
- have proven marketing experience and a strong understanding of brand, building personas, how customers engage with content and what a compelling and effective digital activation looks like
- have experience in planning and executing PR and digital marketing strategies for clients across all channels
- be able to track and measure the success of digital marketing & PR activations
- have solid experience of managing teams and stakeholders across multiple channels
- drive quality traffic and engagement to assigned brands through development and execution of PR and content marketing strategy and planning
- have solid PR experience and contacts across online and traditional consumer, national, and trade press with knowledge across both UK and international markets, preferably within the fashion and lifestyle sector
- have a strong understanding of Influencers and social media management
- have a proven track record in delivering creative campaigns.
In addition to the core press and marketing experience we are looking for candidates that can bring either:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage content creation and plan press and marketing strategies
- Develop and support creative strategies for Press and Content Marketing for clients
- Lead the execution of those strategies
- Manage partnerships with media partners/owners and influencers
- Liaise with various team members to ensure brief is addressed and client expectations are met or surpassed
- Analyse the success or failure of projects and develop recommendations for improvements in future
- Identify issues with client accounts and act upon them proactively
- Meet income targets and drive growth of the account.
- Ensure that creative standards remain high
Manage communications and work-flow between departments