We’re looking for a friendly, experienced, and detail-oriented Office Manager who’s enthusiastic about technology and want to help us run Eli5 smoothly. Eli5 is a fast-paced, young, and agile company demanding an energetic and professional Office Manager who doesn’t mind to wear various hats. You’ll be working on a wide range of administrative tasks and supporting the founders of Eli5 in their daily operations.
Eli5 offers you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced company and grow your skills and experience within the fields of technology, (corporate) startups, and design.
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings;
- Managing company email and outgoing communication;
- Supporting our Founders in their daily operations;
- Supporting our Head of Growth and Marketing in her operations;
- Supporting our Head of Talent in communication and planning; and
- Helping to shape the company culture.
Your competencies – Essential:
- A big interest in technology;
- 2 – 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Initiative taker, strong management skills, and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Experienced with working on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excited to work in an environment which is subject to rapid changes;
- An organised and self-motivated approach, with strong attention to detail; and
- Proficiency in both English and Dutch. Proof (e.g. certificates or exam results) might be requested.
Your competencies – Bonus:
- Experienced with design and/or development of digital solutions;
- Experienced with customer development;
- Experienced with business and strategic design;
- An eye for aesthetic design.
The perks of Eli5:
- You won’t be working in a boring office space in the outskirts but in a well designed office in the middle of Amsterdam;
- Visit (and present on) tech events in the Netherlands and the rest of the world;
- Develop yourself through on- and offline courses you can pick yourself;
- Get a gym membership at high-end gym Gustav, who have a city gym next to our office and a gym on Zuidas;
- Moving to the Netherlands for this job and you’re an EU citizen? We’ll help you move to our lovely flat little country;
- Work within a team of skilled and experienced developers, designers, and strategists;
- Have a great and free homemade lunch every day.