This job offer in short
- Become part of the reputable, and leading Deloitte Debt & Capital Advisory team
- Execute transaction (raise debt capital) in the structured finance, securtisation and asset based lending space for a broad variety of corporate clients
- Leverage on your (3 to 6+ years) experience with demonstrated track record in structured finance, securitisation, syndications or asset based lending.
What impact will you make?
This is your opportunity to join Deloitte’s leading and fast growing Debt & Capital Advisory team as a Senior Consultant/Manager:
- You will work in a team that specializes in providing unique and independent debt & capital advice on the wide range of complex and strategic financing challenges our clients are facing.
- Your role within this team will be to help clients achieve their funding objectives, which will incorporate a wide range of debt engagements including advice on optimal capital structures, raising acquisition, structured or growth financing and execute refinancing processes.
- You maintain constant interaction with clients, banks, debt funds, other lenders and advisors.
- As a team, you will be responsible for the execution and implementation of projects.
- You will work closely with your direct colleagues of DCA in Belgium and the Netherlands; and where appropriate with colleagues within Deloitte’s global Debt & Capital Advisory network.
- You will work especially closely with the colleagues within the team focusing on structured finance, securitisation, and asset based lending.
This is how
- You will develop, originate and execute debt advisory transactions through own Industry/Company/Transaction research as well as leveraging existing (client) relationships.
- You will work on a wide range of debt advisory projects, mainly focused on companies (and their investors) where a structured financing, securitisation or asset based lending approach can be of added value, while developing your own network of clients, banks; investors and advisors.
- You will be responsible for the daily project management and assist among others with preparation of information packs, management presentations, financial analyses and client communications.
- You will work closely together with junior team members whom you will steer and coach during transactions.
- You will play a client-facing role from origination to deal execution and closing.
- You will play an important role in the development of the DCA department and take ownership of targeted development and accelerated growth initiatives.
- You will bring eminence to the market both with technical competences and with views and perspective of debt market trends.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and financial, legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional services provider.
Deloitte Debt & Capital Advisory (“DCA”) is the largest independent debt advisor globally with over 250 professionals based in 31 countries across Europe, North America, Africa and Asia. During the last 12 months, our global DCA network has advised on over 150 transactions with combined debt facilities in excess of €10bn.
In Belgium and the Netherlands DCA (“DCA NeBe”) is the leading debt advisor operating one cross-border integrated team of 24 dedicated professionals, which execute over 30 mandates annually. Clients include leading (international) Private Equity firms, (large) Corporates and family owned businesses across multiple sectors.
DCA operates fully independent from financiers. Our expertise ranges from strategic advice on optimal capital structures to raising debt capital. We enable access to all types of financing, from ordinary bank debt, LBO financing, structured finance solutions/securitisation and asset based lending to institutional parties, debt funds, and alternative lending.
Within the wider Deloitte organization DCA is part of Financial Advisory (“FA”) which is primarily involved at a strategic level in mergers & acquisitions, transaction services (i.e. due diligence), corporate finance, business valuations, business modeling, restructurings, value creation services and real estate.
What we offer
- A leading cross-border team of 24 dedicated debt professional embedded in a high performance culture;
- A organization deeply committed to your personal development, with clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programs;
- The possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, in addition to be given the opportunity to coach and develop your colleagues;
- Great team spirit and ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often working in multidisciplinary and international teams;
- Projects where you have a genuine impact in a client situation;
- An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits, in line with your experience and capabilities; and
What you offer
- You hold a university degree.
- You have 3 to 6+ years of relevant (transactional) experience gained within the banking or investment industry with exposure to leveraged finance, debt capital markets, structured finance/securitisation, restructuring and/or direct lending. Demonstrated affinity and experience with structured finance, securitisation and asset based lending is considered a strong plus.
- You have a sound commercial acumen and understanding of international financial markets and debt-related products.
- You have strong analytical & technical skills, are result-oriented, with attention to detail and quality when delivering results under time pressure.
- You have proven project management, leadership and organizational skills.
- You are self-confident with the strong appetite to be involved in business development activities.
- You are a dedicated & ambitious team player with very good communication.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.