New to Magnet.me? Sign up now to get your own personalised job matches.Sign up
Do you want to learn all there is to know about running a Supply Chain in the fast moving consumer goods industry?
Are you willing to take the challenge of Supply Chain 2.0 via Digital, Predictive Planning or Automation ?
Are you intrigued by the significant impact Supply Chain is having on business results and partnership?
If so, Supply Network Operations at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
As junior Supply Chain Manager, you will lead, impact and contribute to the success of your business: for a group of customers or group of brands. You will handle your business and projects independently in a specific area as supply chain planning, customer service operations, logistics projects with customers or managing P&G warehousing and transportation operations. Some of our starting roles also include people management: manage a team of 4-5 people through development, change and growth.
You'll be part of an integrated multifunctional team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important. Aside from your team, your manager will also be able to provide coaching and help you wherever needed, which will ensure a fast learning pace.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
What we offer
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
• Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
• Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment.
• Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
• We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
• Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
• Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate Supply Chain manager with ideally 1/3 years experience who is ready for an adventure in a FMCG environment.
• Master degree is required
• Fluency in both English and Dutch
• Strong analytical skills and passion for winning
• Ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems and to set priorities
• Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams