Mission: Deliver outstanding worldwide customer support that feeds customer satisfaction and continuous improvement across all business verticals. Act as a Voice of the Customer. Deliver high, measured service levels for defined products, including 24x7x365 support; be professional, timely and knowledgeable.
WHAT'S THE JOB?
As a Customer Care Representative, the successful candidate will be responsible for acting as a single point of contact by providing customer service and technical support for Gracenote electronic accounts in Europe and the surrounding markets. Responsible for the accurate and timely communication, documentation and resolution of client requests to all internal and external customers.
See this video for a general impression about Gracenote: youtube.com/watch?v=g6Aw-h7u...
Main responsibilities are:
- Provide first level support to Gracenote clients, ensuring timely solutions and expectations are met.
- Evaluate, prioritize, and respond to incoming requests from clients experiencing routine problems. Refer more complex problems to appropriate support groups when necessary.
- Interview clients to collect information about problems and lead clients through diagnostic procedures to determine source of issues.
- Deploy and maintain a consistent customer request process to ensure all customer-initiated development requests are handled similarly
- Log and track client activity using Salesforce software, and maintain history records and related problem documentation.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of basic products and Editorial standards. Continually strive to enhance knowledge through ongoing training, reading, and participating in projects and improvement initiatives.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business and how problems can negatively impact it. Understand when to place a sense of urgency and when to escalate critical problems to management.
- Support the selling efforts of Gracenote Sales staff through product set up, education and communication with clients and internal departments.
- Provide team coverage and on call rotation support as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHOM ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Main requirements are:
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Must be proficient in the English language. Must demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must adapt to learning from a distance.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to organize, schedule, follow-up and multi-task.
- Must possess strong customer service skills; technical support and/or problem-solving experience.
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry, including movie and television information, preferred.
- Rotating on call support coverage required (24/7) several times a year if required.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Professional Growth - we are giving for self-responsibility to organize your work and have the freedom to take ownership of your tasks and make choices. You will be provided with training to become an expert in your field
Training & Development - This position is a perfect possibility to gain extensive knowledge about building relationships with clients and the open possibility to choose various career paths
Benefits - Besides the salary, you will get the following non-financial benefits package - voluntary hours paid, flexible and family-friendly schedules, paid overtime, traveling cost reimbursement and pension plan
Great Culture - Our values in Nielsen are: Personal, Open, Integrated & Useful. You will experience a dynamic, open, international and solution-oriented environment when you can be simply yourself.