In your last year of HBO/WO and the ambition to become an IT Security Professional? Join us!
The role as Intern Cyber Security Specialist @ Atos
As a young Cyber Security intern you are very important for the future of our cyber security business.
This is an internship position with lots of opportunities to learn and develop yourself into a cyber security professional. You will be able to evolve towards Security consultant, IAM Consultant or Cyber Security Solution Architect, etc.
At the start, you will:
- Participate in penetration testing and vulnerability assessment missions, involving preparation, execution and reporting activities.
- Help assessing the vulnerabilities of our Customer’s IT assets.
- Work with Atos Evidian, our Identity & Access Management (IAM) solution, and other leading IAM software vendors and open source tools.
- Assist in deploying Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and SIEM solutions.
- Work in a team of experienced Security consultants in the Benelux area.
- Develop knowledge and skills in state-of-the –art information security areas.
This position is within the Big Data & Cyber Security (BDS) Division of Atos. The Atos BDS Division provides consult, design, build and managed services in the Cyber Security and BIG data/HPC domains.
In the cyber security domain, we work with leading products and technologies and develop our own products. More info can be found here: atos.net/en/solutions/cyber-..
Our cyber security team is active in:
- Global Security Services
- Perimeter Protection Services: IDS/IPS, Proxy, Malware Scanning, DDOS Mitigation,
- Next Gen Firewalls
- Platform protection: Vulnerability Management
- IAM, DLP, SOC & SIEM Services
- Security Consulting & Penetration testing
Who are you
- You are in your last year of study HBO/WO to become Bachelor/Master Degree in Technical computer science or similar.
- Some theoretical knowledge and/or practical experience in IT security, OWASP, application security, IT vulnerabilities
- Experience with scripting and/or programming languages
- Fluent in Dutch and good written communication skills English
- Eager to learn and develop your skills in the cyber security domain
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to articulate our solutions into a value proposition and answer the customer needs;
- Team player as well as a self-starter;
- You are flexible, positive minded, pro-active and eager to learn and develop.
What we offer you
- Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
- travel allowance;
- In term interesting career opportunities both locally and Internationally;
- The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for leading clients
- A personal development plan that is created together with your Manager;
- For a graduation assignment, a placement allowance of 500 euros gross per month based on 40 hours per week is awarded.