We are looking for someone who is proactive and passionate about marketing to join our happy and inclusive team. If you want to work with a fun product in a great team and are educated to degree level, preferably in business or marketing with experience of e-commerce and online sales and marketing principles we have the perfect vacancy for you. In this role you will be looking after the day-to-day marketing activities of our direct brands in the UK and Ireland, with a focus on maximising reach, awareness, conversion and supplier investment.
MAIN ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To work with the Marketing Manager, design team and key suppliers in creating and delivering marketing campaigns for the UK & Ireland.
- Propose and deliver annual marketing plans for key partners, including; Disneyland Paris, LEGOLAND Florida, Universal Studios Hollywood, Kennedy Space Center and Disneyland California. With the objective of generate awareness and maximizing ROI.
- Build and maintain good partner relationships, regularly keeping in contact to ensure projects are moving along smoothly and important updates are shared.
- Provide quarterly marketing reports internally and to our partners.
- Focus on making data-driven decisions, to improve the effectiveness of our marketing activity.
- Manage and curate organic posts, stories and adverts for our Instagram account, whilst focusing on growing our followers.
- Work with our email team to produce email campaigns and further develop our email lifecycles. With the objective of increasing engagement, brand loyalty and revenue.
- Work with the marketing and product team in identifying new opportunities to create brand awareness and increase sales across our brands and product range.
- To ensure that our brand positioning, reputation and tone of voice is always maintained.
- To manage our press activity; coordinating our media buyer and designers to ensure that all press deadlines are met.
- To update our website banners and marketing phone messages each month, ensuring that the correct offers are always live.
- To provide our affiliate agency with offers and creative and approve all affiliate transactions.
- To assist our international teams (Germany and Ireland), ensuring that we are sharing information about successful campaigns and that they are getting support in all areas of marketing.
- To help other colleagues as and when necessary to ensure that the operational objectives of the company are met.
To partake in overseas travel where necessary. Job will involve travel to the USA / Europe.