Asamco B.V. is looking for a full-time ERP consultant (M/F)
with a large interest and affinity with software.
Asamco is looking for an ERP consultant, are you an ardent learner who’s always looking to improve, ready to dive into depth and ready for action?
In your daily job you will have regular contact with our customers to support them, advise them and make their day when it comes to our software.
The most important characteristics of an Asamco ERP consultant is that you <3 Software and Finance. Bring the best of these two together in your daily job. You will implement ERP software, both Sage Evolution as well as our own software, advise them in optimizing their business processes, host trainings, and support our customer in using our software assisting in their daily operations.
Being an export in business processes, you will work closely together with the developers to develop and maintain our Software and bring the best solution to our customers.
- A finalized master in Business Administration or Accountancy
- Experience with MS Excel
- Good communication skills and an excellent command of both the Dutch and English language.
You are good at:
- Pursuing the team effort
- Challenges, the harder the better
- An analytic approach and problem-solving skills
- Experience with SQL
- VBA skills
What we offer:
- A pleasant, professional but informal work environment.
- Competitive salary, travel allowance and cooperative pension scheme
- Opportunities to grow and develop yourself
Asamco is a business that consists of overachieving professionals who thrive on creating barrier-breaking business solutions. We assist our customers at every stage of the software development life cycle — from conceptualization and consulting to development and support. Our results reflect serious ideas and perfectly made software.
We put our heads together to create all kinds of things - all for our cherished customers. However, we gravitate mostly towards customized software, Sage products and other business solutions.