Graduate Teaching Assistant – Birmingham – Ideal Route to Teacher Training
Are you a graduate who is nervous at the thought of committing to a PGCE with no real experience in a school?
Instead of working in an office or retail would you prefer to utilise your time gaining meaningful paid school experience as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
i-teachers ‘Step into Teaching’ programme is designed build your confidence and skills by working in one school for the full academic year as a Graduate Teaching Assistant.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Graduate role – ideal for aspiring Teachers
- Core subject degrees – English, Maths, Science
- Assist the class teachers
- Paid up to £350 per week
- Long term role – in ONE school
- Work Monday – Friday (School Hours)
- Use your expert subject knowledge as a Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Assist pupils with GCSE exam preparation
- Run 1:1 and small group sessions
- Be a role model for pupils
- School located in Birmingham – within walking distance of the train station
I am interested, can I apply?
- You must have a 2:1 or above degree in a core subject
- Patient, resilient and empathetic
- Passionate and enthusiastic about education
- Experience of working with children is extremely desirable but not essential
- Committed to working towards the schools culture, ethos and safeguarding policies