We are AmberScript, a young startup based in Amsterdam. We are building SaaS software that enables users to automatically transcribe audio into text using speech recognition and our own web text editor to bring it to 100% accuracy. We help users to avoid the costs and pain of manually transcribing their interviews, meetings, or other audio. Our self-developed AI speech to text engine obtains the best results in the market, as proven by independent tests in the media. Our product is being used by over 45.000 journalists, scientists, students, doctors, and lawyers.
The perfect Content Marketer will be full of awesome ideas for blog content, ebooks and guides, social media campaigns, video scripting, and reports. You will take control of our social channels and drive leads whilst demonstrating your creative flair and building brand recognition with our audience!
As part of the AmberScript team, you’ll be able to grow your skill-set and learn growth hacking, SEO, SEA and front-end alongside some seriously bright people.
· 60% content creation for the blog, website and other channels
· 30% social media management
· 10% experimentation and testing out your own ideas
· Writing engaging copy & blog posts
· Promoting products and events organically through social media
· Content development, distribution, and measurement
· Collaborate across functions to deliver high-quality inbound marketing material
· Management of content calendar and project management of multiple content formats
· Ensuring content consistency with brand style guide
· Supporting on social channels, including email/newsletter distribution
Must Have Requirements
· Able to work in Amsterdam
· Good English level (C1)
· Good copywriting skills in English + another European language
· Strong knowledge of social media channels to promote content
· You’re hunting down a Bachelor/Master Degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, or something along those lines
· Available for a 4 month internship (start date is flexible and we hire all year round)
· Basic HTML knowledge is a bonus
· SEO knowledge is a bonus
· Design skills (UX) is a bonus
· Some experience with Adobe creative cloud (photoshop and illustrator)
GOOD TO KNOW
We’re looking for an intern who wants to work in a culturally diverse team, with operations quickly growing across Europe. Someone who’s not afraid to speak their mind and wants to put some ideas into practice, learn how digital marketing works in a tech startup, and have some fun in the process. Also, an intern remuneration and startup perks are provided.
Got what it takes to be our newest team member? Apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!