Do you want to play an intrinsic part in the development process using the Mendix platform? Does helping our customers and partners be successful motivate you? Are you interested to work with extremely talented folks in all facets of business innovation?
We are hiring highly motivated Business Consultants withclient engagement and custom software development experience, particularly using the agile methodology. As a Business Consultant, you will lead high-end business solutions for our key customers. You will be responsible for the preparation and execution of multiple phases; through project planning, development and successful customer adoption. Communication throughout the project is crucial - you will be the "go-to" person for management updates to the customers, partners and within Mendix. You will play a valuable role in influencing the success of Mendix technology implementations and driving adoption of our methodology as you work with our customers and partners.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Becoming a Mendix expert to steer innovation within Mendix technology implementations
- Supporting customers, as well as partners, in enabling them to become self-sufficient with the Mendix platform
- Motivating clients with the values of a Scrum/Agile led implementations with Mendix
- Being hands-on, and playing an intrinsic part of the development process using the Mendix platform. You will be responsible for the preparation and execution of multiple phases; through project planning, development and successful customer adoption.
- Training customers and partners to bring them to the next level
- Working with customers and supporting our partners as a catalyst to influencing the success of Mendix technology implementations, as well as driving adoption of our methodology
You’re the innovator we need if:
- You get enthusiastic about working on and delivering software projects as a Consultant
- You get excited about and have proven track record for leading and delivering software projects or have worked within an organization that focused on software development
- You are self-motivated, resourceful, and love finding elegant solutions to complex problems
- You are passionate about engaging customers to drive innovation in their organisation
- You have at least 2 years of experience in low-code platform as a Business Consultant
- You are customer/end result driven in development and implementation. Cloud industry knowledge is strongly preferred
- You earned a BA/BS in CS, MIS, Engineering, Business, or equivalent
- You are comfortable with frequent travel