Do you want to be one of the main points of contact for our clients and do you have experience with making competitive proposals? Then you should read further!
As Tender Engineer you prepare competitive proposals, based on client requirements.
As a Tender Engineer you..
- produce high quality tenders;
- communicate with clients and attend kick-off meetings;
- review requests for proposals and identify required internal and external resources;
- come up with solutions to our clients’ challenges;
- collect input from other departments, such as engineering, to compose a tender;
- make detailed cost estimates.
You need the following qualifications to be a Tender Engineer:
- have a relevant Bachelor or Master degree;
- have at least 2 years relevant experience;
- be prepared to travel abroad for short periods;
- be an entrepreneur, recognize possibilities and have a clear judgement and vision;
- be able to work closely with others and also perform well individually;
- have a flexible attitude, adapt behavior and work methods in response to new information, conditions or unexpected obstacles.
What are your benefits?
- excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages, such as pension and health insurance;
- challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
- engaging international working environment;
- wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth and the possibility to follow courses.
We are a dynamic, highly specialized, offshore company
Tideway, member of the DEME group, is an EPC contractor which operates worldwide in the offshore industry. Working at sea is our business and our expertise is applicable to various disciplines, ranging from power cable installation, rock placement, landfall construction, offshore dredging and subsea installation works. We solve challenges, invent innovative solutions and get the job done. On time and within budget. We engineer, we install and we protect!