Do you want to play a key role in the preparation, procurement and execution of large scale projects such as offshore wind farms and marine HV interconnectors? Then you should read further!
As an Electrical Engineer Submarine Cables you...
- proactively manage all aspects of the interface between the cable suppliers and the Tideway organization;
- are a key knowledge resource within Tideway when it comes to cable system design, manufacturing, governing standards, cable manufacturers’ capabilities, manufacturing techniques, quality assurance and testing techniques;
- get involved in all phases of the project cycle, from market development, to tendering, cable procurement, cable manufacturing, cable installation and installation of accessories on site;
- work closely together with external parties such as suppliers, certifiers, specialist consultants and clients and internal stakeholder such as project teams, cable installation engineering and tender managers.
You need the following qualifications to be an Electrical Engineer Submarine Cables…
- a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
- experience with electrical power distribution equipment in a project or asset management context
- have a broad interest to get involved in other aspects surrounding cable engineering, such as installation engineering, commercial, cable production, project management, etc.;
- have the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- be a team player and be customer oriented;
- speak and write fluent English;
- have a flexible attitude, work in the office and occasionally abroad.
What are your benefits?
- excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages, such as pension and health insurance;
- challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
- engaging international working environment;
- wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth and the possibility to follow courses.
We are a dynamic, highly specialized, offshore company
Tideway, member of the DEME group, is an EPC contractor which operates worldwide in the offshore industry. Working at sea is our business and our expertise is applicable to various disciplines, ranging from power cable installation, rock placement, landfall construction, offshore dredging and subsea installation works. We solve challenges, invent innovative solutions and get the job done. On time and within budget. We engineer, we install and we protect!