817 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
The purpose of the role is to provide administration support to the Business Franchise by supporting the cross-functional Integrated Brand Team in the completion of administration activities that enable greater efficiency across the team.
• Manage admin for marketing and field educational and promotional meetings.
• Liaise with medical experts to support the meeting process.
• Support congress planning and administration.
• Raise and manage job bags related to marketing materials and field activities such as Meeting Approval Form.
• Manage PI changes, recall materials, liaise with graphic designer/agencies to change text in impacted items.
• Liaise with printers.
• Recirculate new materials through CPG – ensure materials are in stock and liaise with marketing team to arrange re-stock where required.
• Raise and manage purchase orders – liaise with finance and suppliers over uplifts and issues
• As required support with collation of information e.g. feedback from field force, Congress nominations.
• Update Livewire as required.
• Prepare agenda and minutes for brand team meeting.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Minimum requirements the ideal candidate will have:
• GCSE passes grades A-C in both Maths and English Language.
• IT required skill set: Outlook, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Experience of working in a team with multiple demands.
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.
We announced we will have a new HQ in London; a new state-of-the-art office at The Westworks, in White City. Four business divisions (pharmaceuticals, oncology, Global Drug Development and Novartis Business Services) will be able to come together in one purpose-designed environment. The site will be ready for us by the end of Q4 2019.