Job Role Summary
- Support Operations and Plant Management to improve work processes and increase overall Lubes Plant efficiency.
- Support Maintenance team to develop equipment strategies.
- Develop initiatives towards Lean Manufacturing.
Job Role Responsibilities
Regular assigned duties:
- Develop KPI, monitors work processes and identify optimization opportunities towards Lean.
- Implement lean initiatives across the organizations to improve plant efficiency.
- Develop and follow-up equipment strategies. Prioritize based on bad actors and returns.
- Supports and/or lead initiatives on management request.
- Supports management in execution of short, medium and long term strategies.
- Works according the requirements and procedures as been set by and for ExxonMobil.
- OIMS support for 6.4 (Mechanical Integrity).
- Supports and/or leads incident/nearmiss investigations.
- Maintain and Improve MEI/PEI indicators.
- Participate in projects to ensure new specifications meet “Lean” criteria’s.
- Actively promoting achievement of operational excellence including safety, controls and product quality.
- Monitoring performance of production units, propose recommendations to improve productivity and reliability.
- Developing, updating and/or reviewing operating procedures when necessary.
- Supporting operational teams (Ops / Maintenance) by sufficient training and follow-up on new Lean initiatives.
- Support prioritization of work (reactive / preventive) within Maintenance department.
- Coordinating improvements, maintenance and development of tools and work processes.
Expected Level of Proficiency
- Graduate with Technical engineering degree.
- Fluency both in speaking and writing Dutch and English.
- Six Sigma Lean Training (Green Belt) or willingness to learn early in the position (ExxonMobil will support the external certification).