NFU Mutual’s Agency in Chippenham is currently recruiting for a full time role covering Insurance Sales and Customer Service Adviser. The successful candidate will be joining a customer-focused, ambitious team and the chances are you will have already worked in a similar role.
The successful applicant will be expected to undertake a wide variety of tasks including the following:
- Review and make mid-term adjustments to Motor and Personal policies.Identify, cross sell leads for a range of other services provided by the NFU Mutual by telephone outbound prospecting.
- We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and you will be the first port of call for our customers. To allow you to perform to your best, we will invest in you, through a comprehensive training plan and an increasing salary as you progress.
- Ability to develop long term customer relationshipsGood communicator both with customers and colleagues
- Self-motivatedWilling to challenge yourself with a ‘can-do’ proactive enthusiastic attitudeExcellent telephone mannerStrong relationship building and prospecting skills
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) including Maths and English.
- Face to Face or telephone contact skills essential.
- Previous General Insurance Knowledge/experience would be beneficial but full training will be given in all circumstances