New to Magnet.me? Sign up now to get your own personalised job matches.Sign up
Service Delivery Manager Operations
Are you someone with a strong customer focus? Do you have the ability to coordinate and influence all Fujitsu stakeholders involved in delivering best quality services to the customer? And are you able to proactively improve service delivery within the existing contract? Lastly, do you have experience working on large IT-Outsourcing deals?
Then you are the one we’re looking for to join our team as a Service Delivery Manager Operations!
In this position, you are responsible for (part of) the ongoing management of operational facilities to provide the agreed levels of service for one of Fujitsu’s largest clients in the Netherlands. This includes the planning, implementation, control, review and audit of Fujitsu’s service provision. You monitor and asses the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Operational Level Agreements (OLA’s) to improve the services provided by Fujitsu.
You will be in charge of the management and control of part of the operations of formal contracts between your own organization and suppliers, for supply of products and services.
Within Fujitsu, we do not believe that meeting the SLA’s is the goal, but the basics. We strive for high customer satisfaction- and recommendation scores as well as end-user satisfaction. You report to the client, and senior management of Fujitsu. Do you share this ambition? Then join us!
• For this client, you work together with the Service Delivery Executive, a 2nd Service delivery manager, Process managers, Account Architect and, if required, Change Manager to ensure operational and financial success for both Fujitsu and the client;
• You develop effective relationships with the client’s service management team and other stakeholders on tactical and operational level in the organization. You proactively lead internal and external suppliers in a service partnership as ‘one service team’;
• You provide information for the forecasting and management of the account P&L balance sheet and cash. You are not P&L responsible;
• You own service risks, control service costs, and you improve productivity for the client and Fujitsu in order to increase profitability and cost effectiveness;
• You proactively identify and define opportunities for new business and requirements for new services from the client. You ensure these request for new services are professionally introduced and are accepted into the SLA’s.
• You are well known with the Agile WoW and can act as a Product Owner.
What we offer
When you join our team we offer you an attractive salary and secondary benefits including a variable bonus scheme. We are recognized for the 6th consecutive year as Top Employer and offer a dynamic working environment with great team spirit and many opportunities to further build your own career internationally. Thanks to our flexible working hours, you can enjoy an optimal work / life balance. Next to that, you will get the possibility to do staff purchases.
You have a University or Bachelor degree and experience in Service Delivery Management for large IT Outsourcing deals, preferably within the Public sector. Additionally, you have great analytical skills and the ability to handle complex situations. As a person you are a team player with great communication skills who has a good sense of humor. On top of that you have excellent English and Dutch language skills, both written and verbal.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.1 trillion yen (US $39 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2018. For more information, please see fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu EMEIA
Fujitsu promotes a Human Centric Intelligent Society, in which innovation is driven by the integration of people, information and infrastructure. In the Europe, Middle East, India and Africa region (EMEIA), our 28,000-strong workforce is committed to Digital Co-creation, blending business expertise with digital technology and creating new value with ecosystem partners and customers. We enable our customers to digitally transform with connected technology services, focused on Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, and Cloud - all underpinned by Security. For more information, please visit fujitsu.com/fts/about
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Did you know?
• We are in the top five world's largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
• We are among the world's top five providers of servers.
• We have been positioned as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services in Europe.
• FORTUNE named Fujitsu as one of 'the World's Most Admired Companies' for the fourth consecutive time since 2012.
• Fujitsu Group holds about 97,000 patents worldwide.
• We are part of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (World), FTSE4Good Index Series, and Oekom research.
At Fujitsu we empower human difference and want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.