New to Magnet.me? Sign up now to get your own personalised job matches.Sign up
SkyNRG Customer Programs Intern
For our headquarters in Amsterdam, we are looking for a talented and driven intern to support our Customer Programs team. SkyNRG is a growth-stage start-up that is on track to make aviation more sustainable by scaling-up sustainable aviation fuels. The Customer Programs team develops and manages programs that enable leading organizations around the world to fly on sustainable aviation fuels and play a key role in the energy transition in aviation. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact and gain experience in an innovative, international and dynamic environment. If you are working towards a master’s degree, have an entrepreneurial mindset with strong business & marketing skills, we are looking for you.
Indicative start date to be discussed: May 2019.
SkyNRG is the global market leader for sustainable aviation fuel (SAF), having supplied over 25 airlines on all continents worldwide. SkyNRG sources, blends and distributes SAF, guarantees sustainability throughout the supply chain and helps to co-fund the premium. At the same time, SkyNRG focuses on developing regional supply chains that offer a truly sustainable and affordable alternative to fossil fuels. SkyNRG has its operations RSB certified and is structurally advised by an independent Sustainability Board. For more information please check: www.skynrg.com.
Your day-to-day activities as a Customer Programs Intern
As Customer Programs Intern you will support the team in the final stages of development and preparations for the launch of a new international program targeting world’s leading organizations. Based on your interests and academic background, we will jointly determine what projects you will work on. Typically, you will work closely together with our Head of Customer Programs and Head of Marketing & Communications on a variety of activities:
- Market analysis
- Go-to-market strategy development
- Developing marketing & sales materials
- Developing business opportunities
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship management
The ideal candidate is somebody who:
- Is in the final phase of a master’s degree, business background is preferred but not essential
- Has strong marketing & communications skills
- Is fluent in English and Dutch (both written and verbal)
- Is entrepreneurial
- Is self-motivated, independent and persistent with a can-do mentality
- Has affinity with sustainability
- Has great social skills and likes a start-up environment
What we offer you
SkyNRG is offering:
- An unique working experience in a scale-up at the forefront of sustainable aviation
- An impactful, challenging position with room for your own initiative
- A great opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary, young and talented team
Is this you?
Contact us at email@example.com with your resume and motivation!