New to Magnet.me? Sign up now to get your own personalised job matches.Sign up
INTERNSHIP – Market Trends & Thought Leadership
Do you want to experience what it means to work at a large consultancy firm and team up with experienced consultants? Our Market Trends & Thought Leadership team is looking for an intern to combine educational knowledge with the PPM (Program & Project Management) market and drive innovation.
Accenture PPM is becoming more and more innovation driven and is focusing on staying ahead of ever faster (technological) change.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about innovation and can combine a variety of skills into a multi-faceted function. The role concerns the following Accenture internal activities:
· Gathering insights in client projects and the respective organizations;
· discovering the market - collecting market data;
· understanding market needs;
· analyzing the latest theoretical trends and the above;
Your assignment will be to combine the latest insights from your education with your own research of the Dutch PPM market, to discover and understand (new client expectations of) the future, new methods, competences and/or job content: what is trending the day after tomorrow?
Besides doing research for your thesis, you will also be organizing and attending events, leading workshops and discussing new insights with the team.
What can we offer you?
We aim to resolve our clients’ challenges in new ways, combining core and breakthrough innovation to enable our clients in the PPM area with for example automation, Artificial Intelligence and changing generations. To stay ahead of future PPM developments to optimally help our clients, the Market Trends & Thought Leadership team is responsible for monitoring client needs and trends to build a leading vision of the PPM future.
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You will work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. And:
• You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
• You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
• You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture: a large international consulting firm;
• You will expand your professional network;
Place in the organization
Accenture is one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services. Our Technology professionals lead and implement highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver a wide range of challenging and global IT projects. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom- built applications in the field of Analytics, Mobile, Cloud / SaaS and Digital.
Are you the perfect candidate?
• You are a final year Master student within areas like Business Innovation or Marketing;
• you are fluent in Dutch and English;
• you have affinity with envisioning the future and the development of digital skills;
• you are a team player with excellent communication skills;
• you have good research and analytical skills
• you can work independently, ask the right questions;
• you have a drive and eagerness to learn and pioneer;
• Period: 6 months
• Hours a week: 40
• Location: Amsterdam, Utrecht: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
• Startdate: As soon as possible
We are looking forward to meeting you. Apply directly online through the and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Kim Jap Tjoen San via email@example.com.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.