New to Magnet.me? Sign up now to get your own personalised job matches.Sign up
Are you an experienced full-stack developer that will help our clients realize their digital strategies?
For our ever growing Digital technologies team we’re looking for experienced full-stack developers that want to create or enhance digital solutions. You’re enthusiastic about what the web can bring to people’ daily lives and always curious about new technology. You have a drive to master your craft.
Place in the organization
As a full-stack developer you will be a part of our Digital Interactive & Mobility team that’s helping our national and international clients realize their digital strategies
· Craftsmanship of OOP in Java and JVM-based languages (e.g. Scala)
· Extensive Java EE or Spring Framework experience
· Know how and when to apply design patterns (GoF)
· Good knowledge of relational databases (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySql) regarding their capabilities but has already experience in the NoSQL area (e.g. Redis, MongoDB)
· Have a good understanding about front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS, LESS, AngularJS, ReactJS)
· Knows everything about application servers (Oracle WebLogic, RedHat JBoss/WildFly, Apache Tomcat)
· Experience with SOAP/XML WebServices and understanding of REST application architecture (e.g. HATEOAS)
· Message Oriented Middleware (JMS, AMQP)
· Service Oriented Architecture and especially Microservices Architecture (e.g. DDD, Boundary Contexts, CQRS)
· SVN, Git including Continous Integration & Continous Delivery
· Comfortable with *NIX and using the command line
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
· 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
· Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
· Laptop and smartphone;
· Lease car or flexible mobility budget;
· Expense allowance;
· Discount on Accenture shares
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.