Are you a recent university degree graduate looking to take your first steps into a budding teaching career, supporting behaviourally challenged students as a Behaviour Learning Support Assistant?
Perhaps you’re looking for the opportunity to develop and improve your teaching skills alongside an array of experienced and supportive SEN staff, who are passionate about improving behaviour?
This inclusive secondary school in the Leeds area is looking to find a passionate and ambitious degree graduate with the ability to academically and emotionally support behaviourally challenged students inside a secondary school environment as Behaviour Learning Support.
If you’re interested in this wonderful opportunity, make sure to apply straight away or send your CV to Amy at i-teachers!
Behaviour Learning Support – Information about the role:
- Offering excellent academic and emotional support to students with behavioural issues
- Working alongside dedicated and motivating SEN staff department
- Working in both the classroom and in 1:1 sessions as Behaviour Learning Support
- Under the guidance and support of inspirational SENCO
- Opportunity to develop and improve teaching skills and techniques
- Paid £300-£325 per week, term time only as Behaviour Learning Support
- Based in the Leeds area
- Immediate Start – Shortlisting Now!
Information about the school:
- Caring and supportive Senior Leadership team
- Dedicated and inspirational SEN department
- Fantastic facilities and resources to support behaviourally challenged students
- Aims to give every individual child an equal opportunity to achieve
- Prides itself on having an array of talented and committed staff
- Excellent public transport links
- Minimum 2:1 University subject degree
- Ambition to progress inside teaching career
- Motivated and passionate to support Behaviourally challenged students
- Patient and understanding attitude as Behaviour Learning Support
- Ability to deal with challenging situations
- Able to organise and conduct 1:1 sessions