New to Magnet.me? Sign up now to get your own personalised job matches.Sign up
Do you want to make a social impact within a big consultancy firm and are you passionate about equal opportunities? As an Inclusive Employment intern, you will support the Inclusive Employment program for our corporate social responsibility partner De Normaalste Zaak. In this project you will organize a series of masterclasses that enable jobs for people with disabilities in the Netherlands. In these masterclasses Accenture works together with some of the largest companies in the Netherlands. In your role, you are responsible for organizing workshops for the Masterclass focusing on hiring people with disabilities, refugee talents and other diversity groups with a distance to the labor market. In addition, you will be organizing 1 or 2 network events for ‘De Normaalste Zaak’ together with the Accenture team. For both projects, you will work with a motivated and energetic team of consultants and use your flexible mindset to cooperate while simultaneously taking your own responsibilities.
· HBO / University students who are eager to develop project management skills
· Affinity for making a social impact and motivation to work on topics such as inclusion and purpose
· Good communication skills and good ideas about marketing
· Your enthusiasm inspires others and you are able to translate your creativity into an actionable plan
· You can start as soon as possible for 24-40 hours per week (we are flexible in both hours and length of the internship)
Your main tasks
· Set up marketing and communication plan and execute accordingly
· Organize workshops
· Review learning materials and slides
· Get to know Accenture and de Normaalste Zaak
Within Accenture, we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility and will be guided by a team of experienced consultants. You will work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. You will also receive a compensation and a laptop.
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture as an intern Inclusive Employment and change the world around you? Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to Stefan Roevros via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape the world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.