Manage a variety of government, international, and commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Provide on-site advice to Accenture’s business units and project teams on contract management and policy compliance matters.
The Contract Manager may manage more than one engagement or, alternatively, be full-time on a single engagement (depending on the size/complexity of the agreement) or may work within a service centre function.
- Responds to complex inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions
- Identifies risks and issues, suggests alternatives that lead to the best solution
- Reviews and manages contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met
- Prepares and disseminates information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
- Responsible for consultation and escalation to a senior director, of contractual, business or CM positioning issues which are not solved satisfactorily by the project team in a timely manner
- Acts as liaison between Accenture and clients/vendors
- Responsible for assigned Contract Management, project or business personnel adhering to company policies and procedures
- Responsible for informing the project team of the requirements of the contract and monitoring compliance
- Develops and integrates contract management tools, templates, methods and processes for the engagement
- Achieves a reasonable level of understanding of Accenture’s major business areas (System Integration and/or Outsourcing) in order to communicate effectively with project Senior Executives and provide relevant advice. May provide training to Contract Management personnel.
- May lead small OG sub-teams in country/regions where each OG has less than five assigned Contract Management professionals.
- Actively involved in regional and global Contract Management initiatives.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Strong leadership, influencing, management and teaming skills with strong exec presence
- Demonstrated successful leadership and oversight of contract management team
- Comprehensive knowledge of general corporate business practices, government and commercial contracting regulations and principles, subcontracting practices, and accounting and finance principles
- Experience of working with Consulting and BPO arrangements for Travel clients
- Demonstrated an understanding of providing contract management within a multi geo and heavily regulated air transportation environment
- Demonstrated successful management of managing multiple complex contracts
- Extensive experience of drafting complex contract documents, leading on contract negotiations with ability to handle internal and external legal counsels.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of data security principles and ongoing compliance
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence executives and non-executives
- Resolve complex contracts and pricing issues