Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide more than 373,000 employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business
What responsibilities will you have
- Develop industry leading Test Strategies and approaches for our clients taking into consideration early delivery de-risking.
- Lead work effort to perform functional and technical tests in all phases of testing in Agile - Delivery or Waterfall/V-Model; and at all layers of the application stack including Database, API and Web/apps. Also support UAT.
- Design BDD/TDD tests working closely with the business, BA Teams, Developers and Automation Engineers
- Support test phases in DevOps CI/CD implementations
- Take a lead on Defect Management, Test Data Management, test metrics reporting and effective integration of Test Management Tools
- Support formal and informal Test Assessments
- Identify and analyze suitable opportunities within projects for Quality Assurance to de-risk delivery early in the SDLC
- Recommend/Implement efficient and effective processes and standards in order to -continuously improve quality
- Working with the Business, BA and Development teams to help architect applications to support effective quality assurance
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Skilled in functional and technical testing including planning, script design, execution & maintenance
- Confident with BDD in an Agile/SAFe environment as a quality analyst within modern agile scrum teams. Cucumber BDD experience using Gherkin
- SME in a particular industry area or technology trend – examples – SmartMeters, BI/DataWarehouse and Analytics testing or other
- Highly skilled in Defect Management, test metrics reporting and Test Management tooling integration, test data management
- Can create modern test strategies and approaches including early delivery de-risking, API testing stubbing or virtualisation
- Ability to travel across the UK
- Ability to help foster a team-oriented environment
- Ability to interact with internal management team and external client contacts using strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Security Clearance is highly desirable