World First has recently implemented Salesforce across all of our offices globally. We are seeking a self-motivated individual to take on a role as our first Salesforce Administrator.
- At least 2 years' experience as Salesforce Administrator.
- Must be Salesforce Administrator Certified.
- A broad knowledge of Salesforce applications, regularly configure and manage Salesforce, and continuously look for ways your client can get even more from additional features and capabilities.
- Excellent skills to customize, build reports, dashboards, and workflows around Salesforce.
- Outstanding English written and verbal skills.
- An ability to build relationships quickly.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understands all aspects of SFDC configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the SFDC release upgrades (currently scheduled 2-3 times a year)
- Communicates regularly with the SFDC designated super users to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality. (Support may include assistance with data imports/exports, assistance with data integrity projects, reporting building and consolidation or other requests.)
- Communicates regularly with the SFDC Business Owner, IT systems leadership, CRM Steering Committee and other stakeholders to ensure functionality meets field needs and to develop ongoing project plan.
- Maintains at least high-level familiarity with other IT system /business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points. SFDC Sys Admin would champion SFDC within the technology systems group, educating other team members on the capabilities and potential applications of SFDC.
- Serves as key liaison with IT technical resources in areas related to system support for areas such as wireless, Outlook integration, etc.
- Supports Marketing’s use of SFDC, and Eloqua integration.
- Develops ad-hoc reports as requested by user groups or stakeholders, performs analysis on data as required
- Maintain and communicate system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity.
- Ongoing system administration, including:
- Manages all security settings and conduct regular security/configuration audits
- Manages all new user set-ups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of accounts/contacts/opportunities for deactivated users
- Executes all configuration changes (This may involve simply changing field names or could be a more work-intensive project such a re-mapping fields and field value or doing a record update project that may require tools such as the Sforce Data Loader or Excel Connector .)
- Performs new release evaluations with Business Owner & executes new functionality roll-outs
- Regularly audits data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Performs mass data imports using the API or import tools as requested by SFDC Area Admins or others
- Manages and implements customization requests by relevant business areas
- Maintains updated system documentation and SFDC policies/procedures
- Develops and maintains naming conventions of picklists, report folders, dashboards, etc. to improve system usability
- Performs manual or automated data entry/data clean-up as required
- Modifying the sharing model as required
- Modifying leads and case setup
- Modifying case setup
- Creating and managing email and mail merge templates
- Creating and modifying list views
- Creating custom fields and modifying picklist values
- Creating/Modifying Lead Assignment Rules
- Setting up Useful Links on the Home Page
In return we’ll give you:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, company pension scheme and health cover
- World Perks: season ticket loan, free breakfast, childcare vouchers, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, tri-annual company parties - and more!